Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Healthy lifestyle questionnaire





Place an X over the yes  circle to answer yes. If you answer no , make no mark and score the questionnaire using the score system.

Questionnaire>>>>


  1. I accumulate 30 minutes of moderate physical activity most days of the week (brisk walking, stair climbing, yard work, or home chores).
  2. I do vigorous activity that elevates my heart rate for 20 minutes at least 3 days a week.
  3. I do exercises for flexible at least 3 days a week.
  4. I do exercises for muscle fitness at least 2 days a week.
  5. I eat three regular meals each day.
  6. I select appropriate servings from the major food groups each day.
  7. I restrict the amount of fat in my diet.
  8. I consume only as many calories as I expend each day.
  9. I am able to identify situations in daily life that cause stress.
  10. I take time out during the day to relax and recover from daily stress.
  11. I find time for family, friend, and things I especially enjoy doing.
  12. I regularly perform exercises design to relieve tension.
  13. I do not smoke or use other tobacco products.    
  14. I do not abuse alcohol.
  15. I do not abuse drugs. (prescription or illegal)
  16. I take over- the- counter drugs sparingly and use them only according to directions.
  17. I abstain from sex or limit sexual activity to a safe partner.
  18. I practice safe procedures for avoiding sexually transmitted infections (STI).
  19. I use seat belts and adhere to the speed limit when I drive.
  20. I have a smoke detector in my house and check it regularly to see that it is working.
  21. I have had training to perform CPR if called on in an emergency.
  22. I can perform the Heimlich maneuver effectively if called an emergency.
  23.  I brush my teeth at least two times a day and floss at least once a day.
  24. I get an adequate amount of sleep each night.
  25. I do regular self exams, have regular medical checkups and seek medical advice when symptoms are present.
  26. When I receive advice and/ or medication from a physician, I follow the advice and take the medication as prescribed.
  27. I read product labels and investigate their effectiveness before I buy them.
  28. I avoid using products that have not been shown by research to be effective.
  29. I recycle paper, glass and aluminium.
  30. I practice environmental protection such as carpooling and energy conservation.   


Score Protocol>>>

Click here if It is not started


No comments:

Post a Comment